- Keeps track of your ordering history across multiple suppliers with the purpose of always buying at the lowest price.
- Tracks ordering by projects or product codes and provides easy reordering from existing or historical purchase orders.
- Enforces an easy-to-use but rigorous best-practices procurement system that includes generating requests for quotations*, enforcing authorization levels before issuing purchase orders, tracking vendor acknowledgements and tracking delivery schedules.
- Provides a web-based interface for the suppliers to enter, update, and maintain their price information in response to a request for quotation*.
- Tracks outstanding purchase orders and automatically notifies the purchaser of outstanding and/or late orders.
- Provides secure web hosting of the data and eliminates the hassle and reliability issues associated with installation, software upgrades, maintenance, and backups.
* coming soon!